The links on this page will direct you to both state and local guidelines and orders.
We give monthly updates on the state confirmed cases, as well as our local numbers. Please visit Facebook for those updates.
Please continue to follow the guidelines.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Wash hands often with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water is not available.
- Dry hands with a clean towel or air dry your hands.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when coughing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands or after touching surfaces.
- Clean and disinfect “high-touch” surfaces often.
- Call before visiting your doctor.
- Practice good hygiene habits.
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals.
Please continue to reach out with any questions. We are working hard to keep our citizens safe.