The links on this page will direct you to both state and local guidelines and orders.
We give an update every Thursday close to 2:00 PM with updates on the state confirmed cases, as well as our local numbers. Please visit Facebook for those updates.
Please continue to follow the guidelines.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Wash hands often with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water is not available.
- Dry hands with a clean towel or air dry your hands.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when coughing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands or after touching surfaces.
- Clean and disinfect “high-touch” surfaces often.
- Call before visiting your doctor.
- Practice good hygiene habits.
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals.
Please continue to reach out with any questions. We are working hard to keep our citizens safe.