As the situation continues to evolve we want the citizens of our community to have access to the changes that are happening in the state. The links on this page will direct you to both state and local guidelines and orders.
We have also included our statement about testing locally.
Also find our releases on our positive cases in Hardin County at this time. We give an update every day close to 2:00 PM with updates on the state confirmed cases, as well as our local numbers. Please visit Facebook for those updates.
Please continue to follow the guidelines.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Wash hands often with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water is not available.
- Dry hands with a clean towel or air dry your hands.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when coughing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands or after touching surfaces.
- Clean and disinfect “high-touch” surfaces often.
- Call before visiting your doctor.
- Practice good hygiene habits.
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals.
Please continue to reach out with any questions. We are working hard to keep our citizens safe.
Contact us for the the editable image above!
Lawn Maintenance Guidance
After consulting with ODH, lawn care businesses may operate if they meet the criteria set forth below:
- All lawn care businesses must abide by the physical distancing and disinfecting requirements as stated in the Director’s Stay at Home Order.
- Lawn care businesses may mow commercial and residential properties and may maintain or provide landscaping services of commercial properties however, should refrain from such landscaping services of residential properties which are considered non-essential such as for beautification purposes but may provide services for the safety and sanitation of those properties, for example insect control.