Help me Grow Home Visit Program
Ohio Department of Health – Prenatal to Three years
Assuring that expecting parents, newborns, infants, and toddlers get the best start in life.
Call 419-673-6230 x1811.
Parents as Teachers’ Mission
Parents as Teachers promotes the optimal early development, learning and health of children by supporting and engaging their parents and caregivers.
About the Model
Parents as Teachers home visiting model is a proven and effective program. Evaluation results of Parents as Teachers home visiting model show:
- Children’s developmental delays and health problems are detected early
- Children enter kindergarten ready to learn, and the achievement gap is narrowed
- Children achieve school success into the elementary grades
- Parents improve their parenting knowledge and skills
- Parents are more involved in their children’s schooling
- Families are more likely to promote children’s language and literacy
- It prevents child abuse and neglect
All Children will learn, grow and develop to realize their full potential
What is Help me Grow and how can it help me? Watch the video below for more information.
Public Health Emergencies
- Hours of Operation (Excluding Holidays)
Monday - Thursday 8:30AM-4:30PM
Closed daily for lunch 12:00-12:30PM
- Address:175 West Franklin Street, Kenton, OH 43326
- Email:Contact UsOpens in your application