Help me Grow Home Visit Program
Ohio Department of Health – Prenatal to Three years
Assuring that expecting parents, newborns, infants, and toddlers get the best start in life.
Call 419-673-6230 x1804.
THERE ARE FOUR DYNAMIC COMPONENTS TO THE PARENTS AS TEACHERS MODEL:
- Personal Visits
- Group Connections
- Resource Network
- Child Screening
TOGETHER, THESE FOUR COMPONENTS FORM A COHESIVE PACKAGE OF SERVICES WITH FOUR PRIMARY GOALS:
- Increase parent knowledge of early childhood development and improve parent practices
- Provide early detection of developmental delays and health issues
- Prevent child abuse and neglect
- Increase children’s school readiness and success
All Children will learn, grow and develop to realize their full potential
What is Help me Grow and how can it help me? Watch the video below for more information.
Public Health Emergencies
- Hours of Operation (Excluding Holidays)
Monday - Thursday 8:30AM-4:30PM
Closed daily for lunch 12:00-12:30PM
- Address:175 West Franklin Street, Kenton, OH 43326
- Email:Contact UsOpens in your application